Equinox Fund Management was relying on a single IT technician—working as a consultant—when Vance Sanders arrived at the alternative asset manager as CTO. Sanders quickly identified that Denver-based Equinox’s server infrastructure needed a major upgrade, but since the firm had theretofore only employed one IT staffer, and not even on a full-time basis, he wasn’t sure whether he’d get approval for the ambitious plan.
Opting for a private cloud solution, Sanders set about doing site inspections of
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Numerix