Investment management software vendor SimCorp recently polled 100 buy-side firms on their attitudes about their own accounting systems. One question asked: Are you confident that your current accounting platform can accurately record all the events in the transaction lifecycle, including those related to over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives?
A full 56 percent of respondents admitted that they were not confident in the data on their own accounting platform.
At a presentation about solvency risk at
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams