When regulators in South Korea eased restrictions on the launching of, and investing in, hedge funds, it was hoped that this would provide a windfall of investment into the emerging market. While growth has been slower than expected—amid calls for further regulatory intervention—these new rules are clearly having an effect.
"[Hedge fund growth in South Korea] is still pretty slow," says Sang Lee, the co-founder of Boston-based consultancy Aite Group. "Hedge fund activity, despite some rule chang
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Blackstone Outlines Blueprint for Thomson Reuters F&R Spin-Off, Refinitiv