The March issue of Waters includes the second of a two-part feature on collateral optimization. One topic that came up time and again during the interviews was collateral transformation, which is seen as a possible bridge to swap execution facility (SEF) compliance.
Transformation is a service provided by, among others, JPMorgan, State Street, BNY Mellon, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, Barclays, and Bank of America Merrill Lynch, in which a firm can trade its riskier collateral for that with more
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy