The nature of hedge fund investment has rapidly changed thanks in large part to the volatility of the markets, says Subhra Bose. "People want to get in and out much more quickly than ever before," Bose says.
But there's a problem: Investing in hedge funds is highly manual and relies heavily on fax machines and/or PDFs sent via email. Bose, who was formerly the CTO of Credit Suisse's alternative investments unit, is out to change that.
Two years ago, after leaving Credit Suisse, Bose began buildi
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy