Budget cuts that shrink trading desks often result in traders moving from single-asset to multi-asset trading. At the TradeTech conference in New York, one panel discussed how order management systems (OMSs) and execution management systems (EMSs) can help ease the transition into electronic trading of unfamiliar asset classes.
The first step is to make those tools capable of handling any asset class that the market might produce. That is not a given. Instinet's EMS offering does not handle fixe
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO