Citadel Technology is taking aim at the wider market and is rolling out its portfolio management, trade management, order management and risk management systems on an application service provider (ASP) basis.
The company licenses out technologies that were built and developed for asset managers internally at Citadel, Citadel Group's $13 billion hedge fund. Managing director Stuart Breslow says the technology provider aims to offer a multi-asset, end-to-end suite of solutions and a major selling
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Numerix