Category 2 must begin clearing on June 10, less than two months from now. But at last week's Futures Industry Association (FIA) New York Expo, none expressed confidence in their own readiness, or said the process has been anything close to smooth.
"I'm very nervous even though we've started with one futures commission merchant (FCM) and started moving along with a second and are about to choose our third," says Amy Caruso, director at Babson Capital Management. "The onboarding process, running w
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees