Over the last two years, hedge fund CIFC Asset Management has moved away from operating primarily on spreadsheets, which are often cumbersome and largely manual.
This automation has brought much-needed straight-through processing (STP), supporting a number of different product sets, from trade through clearing, says Enrique Smith, CTO at CIFC, who spoke on a panel at this year's North American Trading Architecture Summit.
Most importantly, he says, is that the front office didn't consider this m
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy