Re-architecture is on firms' minds in for two very separate, though equally fraught, kinds of hardware implementations. The first, common to proprietary trading shops and their executing brokers, is how to properly parse out the infrastructural route of a trading strategy.
"If you're trading leaders and lenders in a basket trade, the decisions for each leg of the trade might be extremely latency-sensitive, but overall throughput at a modeling level might be less so, and in that case we'll use a
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform