"As far as I remember, I was in the first meeting where the term IBOR was used, around 2003 at Barclays Global Investors," says Rushman, a former managing director at BGI, and later BlackRock. "We'd had a lot of success in building an investment database in London, and we took that in 2001 to San Francisco quite successfully."
The IBOR system, named Common Platform (CP) in the US and Aria in the UK, essentially kept a consistently updated record of securities positions that the firm had a
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Blackstone Outlines Blueprint for Thomson Reuters F&R Spin-Off, Refinitiv