Calling DealVector "the answer to my prayers," the chairman of Southport Asset Management believes the fixed income communication platform could soon save one of his bank clients in the neighborhood of $6 million. David DeLo was one of DealVector's earliest customers and has become one of its biggest cheerleaders, even encouraging ownership to charge more for the service.
DealVector is like a social media site for alternative asset professionals, although which one it emulates is up for debate.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform