Much like the firms they oversee, regulators in the US are dealing with an explosion of data stemming from requirements in the Dodd-Frank Act.
This data deluge has meant more than investing in hardware and software solutions ─ it's also meant a focus on hiring IT staff.
Thomas Bayer, CIO at the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), says the SEC has invested heavily in hiring more database administrators, data architects, program and product managers, business analysts, and technical leads i
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform