Myra Trading, a Skokie, Ill.-based proprietary trading shop, doesn't outsource any of its business processes. But over the next five years, that will change, says Mehmet Yanilmaz, partner at Myra.
As the firm has grown, its data storage demands have increased. Handling that burden in-house has cut into the revenue generated per head at the firm, which has not outsourced any of its data storage needs, he says.
"Right now, nothing's outsourced, but we plan to outsource some of the data storage sit
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform