The Oct. 2 deadline is rapidly approaching and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) has yet to back down from that marker. Still, the industry is begging for leeway.
This week, the Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association (Sifma), through its Asset Management Group (AMG), sent a letter to the CFTC asking for next week's deadline to be pushed back to April 1, 2014. In addition to regulatory, business and legal reasoning, Sifma contends that its members simply cannot meet n
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams