The balance of power continued to shift toward the buy side in 2013. Banks continue to have their capital restricted by regulation while under-the-radar hedge funds and asset managers make more of their investment dollars and decisions. Waters coverage followed this trend, profiling twice as many buy-side technology leaders as sell-siders.
They range from the CIO of Allianz, the mega-firm that counts its assets in the 13 figures, to the COO of a $3 billion asset manager, Impax. Their supervisory
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1