Vincent Kaminski is famously known as the man who sounded the alarm at Enron back in 2001, before the energy giant went belly-up. No one listened to him and his team of analysts, and a few months later, Enron filed for bankruptcy.
Kaminski is now a college professor at Rice University, but he's kept a trained eye on the development of risk management systems.
For a long time, he says, risk management systems were neglected as resources were directed to the front office and units generating incom
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform