Vincent Kaminski is famously known as the man who sounded the alarm at Enron back in 2001, before the energy giant went belly-up. No one listened to him and his team of analysts, and a few months later, Enron filed for bankruptcy.
Kaminski is now a college professor at Rice University, but he's kept a trained eye on the development of risk management systems.
For a long time, he says, risk management systems were neglected as resources were directed to the front office and units generating incom
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse