In late 2013, Mary Kotch, AIG's CTO for Property Casualty IT Americas, and CIO of LAC (Latin America and Caribbean) went with communications director Monica Young down to Argentina. They were there to help run a seminar to develop women's communication skills and train them on career development and planning.
AIG has built a strong development program in the US for women in IT and they have begun to expand that scheme globally. Part of AIG's rebrand post-2008 centers on diversity and Kotch, who
Linedata's Dave Remy and Chris Condron discuss all things CQRS and James Rundle goes over some of the big news breaking in the crypto space.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Location, Location, Location
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 121: An Examination of CQRS; Coinbase’s Institutional Play
- IHS Markit to Buy Ipreo, Sell Key Derivatives Unit
- DTCC Announces First Phase of Settlement Exposure Reduction
- CFTC's Budget Cut Constrains Crypto Oversight, Market Resiliency Activities