Todd Healy, VP at BMO Asset Management, said it's about having a consistent view of your data. SimCorp managing director David Kubersky said an IBOR can get you not just a consistent look at data but provides the right data in the first place, citing a study in which 40 percent of traders admitted to making decisions based on bad data.
Canadian Pension Plan Investment Board's (CPPIB) head of quantitative investing, Jay Vyas, mentioned an accurate picture of investment holdings as a motivator. "W
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming