Your boss offers you a choice. For the next two days, if you want to, you can forget about your day job. Don't worry about it.
"Wonderful!" you think. But as you're booking your flight to Fiji, your boss gives you the catch. During those two days, instead of doing your regular job for the company, you have to do a slightly different job for the company. So rather than being off, you still have to work, and meanwhile your regular tasks are piling up in your inbox.
In principle, it is an offer tha
A look at Nasdaq's potential acquisition of Cinnober and whether Wall Street has learned anything 10 years after Lehman's collapse?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 137: Bloomberg on Data Fragmentation
- Firms Vent Frustrations with Vendor Relationships
- Banks Fortify to Spin Money from Their Own Data
- Data Issues Still Seen as Higher Investment Priority than AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 138: Nasdaq-Cinnober Tie-up & 10 Years After Lehman's Collapse