Aladdin—which is used by BlackRock, many of its competitors, and smaller managers on the buy side alike—will now provide access to Tradeweb's pricing from 40 sources via its proprietary liquidity portal, Aladdin Trading Network (ATN).
"In developing the strategy for Aladdin, and ATN more specifically, we've worked to identify the right alliances that will help clients access liquidity, and streamline the trading and execution process," says Sudhir Nair, managing director at BlackRock responsible
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Blackstone Outlines Blueprint for Thomson Reuters F&R Spin-Off, Refinitiv