SS&C Technologies has a wide array of services and tools—execution management, counterparty connectivity, order management, mobile apps, real-time profit-and-loss (P&L), fund administration, and accounting, to name a few. The problem, though, was integration. Clients were looking for a fully hosted, outsourced solution that encapsulated all these in one offering.
With that in mind, SS&C has rolled out an integrated front- to back-office technology platform for hedge funds. Hite Hedge Asset Manag
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams