Two realities about new electronic swaps execution were painfully clear even before made available to trade (MAT) mandates officially went live for certain contracts earlier this year.
First, whatever regulators' intentions for swap execution facilities (SEFs), they would prove no panacea—and that has shown true as trading volumes have tapered.
This is, in part, because firms are still adjusting to the new paradigm, including higher mandatory margin and clearing costs, and market conditions. But
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy