Dan Rooney, senior managing director for Eze Software Group, talks with Buy-Side Technology about the cloud-based platform's improved workflow and spread trading capabilities, and previews the enhancements that will be rolled out in the coming weeks, and with RealTick 11.4.
Buy-Side Technology: Eze says this release will provide enhanced execution management workflow. Can you give a specific example of how 11.3 will improve the workflow experience for users?
Dan Rooney: RealTick 11.3 improves exe
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1