Hazem Dawani, chief executive at OptionsCity, spoke with Buy-Side Technology about the acquisition and how the electronic trading solutions vendor plans to integrate Optionshop's suite of product, which includes cloud-based APIs, mobile trading products and HTML5 functionality.
Buy-Side Technology: How did this acquisition come about? Did you already have a relationship with Optionshop?
Hazem Dawani: OptionsCity had a pre-existing relationship with Optionshop. OptionsCity was one of the founding
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs