While bring-your-own-device (BYOD) policies might not be universally accepted among firms in financial services, one thing the industry can agree on is that working from a mobile device is here to stay. Whether it's through a personal or corporate-owned device, employees are doing more business, and more kinds of business, on the go.
As a result, firms now need to adapt many of their offerings to desktops and mobile devices, whether that is a phone or, more recently, a tablet. The key, according
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse