While bring-your-own-device (BYOD) policies might not be universally accepted among firms in financial services, one thing the industry can agree on is that working from a mobile device is here to stay. Whether it's through a personal or corporate-owned device, employees are doing more business, and more kinds of business, on the go.
As a result, firms now need to adapt many of their offerings to desktops and mobile devices, whether that is a phone or, more recently, a tablet. The key, according
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Numerix