There was no shortage of media coverage in 2012 when reports began to leak out that Iran had launched massive denial-of-service attacks on US banks.
Media outlets would eventually report that Iran's attack was in response to joint cyber attacks by the US and Israel on its nuclear program. The news seemed to signify a shift in how cyber attacks were perceived: no longer just sloppy hackers working by themselves.
Nation-state hacking certainly dictated a change in how firms would approach cyber se
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming