There was no shortage of media coverage in 2012 when reports began to leak out that Iran had launched massive denial-of-service attacks on US banks.
Media outlets would eventually report that Iran's attack was in response to joint cyber attacks by the US and Israel on its nuclear program. The news seemed to signify a shift in how cyber attacks were perceived: no longer just sloppy hackers working by themselves.
Nation-state hacking certainly dictated a change in how firms would approach cyber se
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Blackstone Outlines Blueprint for Thomson Reuters F&R Spin-Off, Refinitiv