As budgets have tightened due to increased regulations, it has become harder for firms to set aside even a small amount of money for innovation investment.
Mary Kotch, global chief information officer for insurance company Validus, spoke at the Toronto Financial Information Summit 2015 about finding ways to do so, gleaned over a career that has included stops at insurance giants AIG and MetLife.
Kotch, who was featured on the cover of Waters in January 2014, opened her morning keynote speech wit
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy