Not quite a startup anymore, yet far from a massive vendor, REDI Global Technologies sits somewhere in the middle.
The New York-based technology firm has seven offices and a stable of approximately 600 clients who use its products ─ the most well-known of which is REDIPlus, a multi-broker, multi-asset order/execution management system (OEMS) and winner of theWaters Rankings 2015 award for Best EMS provider ─ every day. With origins that date back to 1992, it's hardly the new kid on the block.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform