Stefanova, who spent nearly a decade at Bridgewater Associates before starting up Marto Capital in 2014, said she views technology in three levels.
The first is data provision, data standardization and normalization, a challenge she says many firms continue to struggle with. The issue of siloed information is one that firms across the industry face and extends beyond technology.
The next level is the systems firms are running.
"The platforms are over-developed, over-invested and due for consolid
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs