Launched in 2011, StatPro Revolution brings together portfolio analytics such as performance, multi-model attribution and risk, in a cloud-based platform available on a software-as-a-service (SaaS) basis. Over 60 new functionality releases have been rolled out since launch.
New versions of Revolution are released every two to three months, but this year marks a milestone with the upcoming release of Revolution Performance, a new transaction-based performance measurement and data management modul
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams