As artificial intelligence (AI) techniques improve, it's only natural that they will seep into newer and more varied functions throughout the capital markets ecosystem.
For the March issue of Waters, I detailed how machine learning is being deployed for front-office trading operations, specifically for market-timing strategies and other predictive processes.
Machine learning can be used to help improve risk management and surveillance systems. An article in this month's issue of Inside Reference
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground