The financial services industry as a whole is conscious that attracting the brightest new technology talents is something of a stumbling block; with tech-based giants like Amazon, Google, and Facebook sucking up the brightest young things, capital markets participants are facing an uphill battle to both bring in, and hold on to, talented personnel while keeping up to speed with technology advancements.
It's a problem that was acknowledged by a C-level panel at this year's Buy-Side Technology Eur
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1