The first lesson a financial firm should learn when it comes to improving its user experience (UX) is one of empathy.
That's what Jon Tobey, global head of user experience at technology consulting firm Lab49, says is the most important thing to consider when designing products and applications.
"Put yourself in their position and understand what they're trying to do and what their frustrations might be and understand what their goals are," Tobey says. "You don't want to roll out an application t
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams