Symphony Communication Services CEO David Gurle is no stranger to the messaging space, having spent a good chunk of his career helping people communicate with one another.
So when Gurle's messaging software vendor Perzo was acquired in October 2014 and renamed Symphony, Gurle figured he had a good sense of how the business would grow: take a product to market; get broad adoption; start developing applications on top.
However, less than a two years later, and 11 months after its initial rollout i
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform