Employees are the most vulnerable part of an organization and unfortunately, many of the most egregious data breaches in recent years were made possible because of humans falling prey to phishing social engineering attacks.
From the Bangladesh-New York Federal Reserve brouhaha to the recent breaches into the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, the inability of financial institutions to keep data safe has been in the news. All of this attention makes cybersecurity training more important than
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets