Employees are the most vulnerable part of an organization and unfortunately, many of the most egregious data breaches in recent years were made possible because of humans falling prey to phishing social engineering attacks.
From the Bangladesh-New York Federal Reserve brouhaha to the recent breaches into the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, the inability of financial institutions to keep data safe has been in the news. All of this attention makes cybersecurity training more important than
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership