Speaking at this year's Buy-Side Technology North America Summit, Glasser said that when she started at JPMorgan in 2014 she asked members of the business, operations, and technology units how they define "the client." Is it when they sign on? Or when a prospect turns over into a client? Or when they conduct the anti-money laundering/know-your-customer (AML/KYC) research? Or when they open the account? According to Glasser, they just looked at her with blank stares.
"If everyone is defining it d
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy