Lou Thorne was only named global COO at City Financial last week, but he already has big plans for what he wants to do at the London-based asset manager.
Thorne comes to City Financial from Fortress Investment Group, a New York-based asset manager with $70.1 billion in assets under management where he served as the global COO of the firm's liquid markets hedge fund business.
He tells WatersTechnology he first became acquainted with City Financial while the firm was acquiring Fortress' volatility
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy