It was evident, during the discussion, that the audience was concerned about the typical clash between humans and machines, with some questions revolving around automation threating human capital.
This existential crisis is not justified by the facts, said the panelists, attributing it to the fear of the unknown.
Chris Donnan, CTO of Tyler Capital, argued that there are two reasons why people shouldn't be afraid of these new technologies.
The first is that machine learning has been present in ot
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy