Questions answered in this Video:
From a buy-side perspective what are the attributes of a dark pool that makes one better than any other?
While the concept of dark pools has existed for a long time, their number has grown steadily in recent years. Is this likely to continue, or has the market reached its saturation point?
What, if any, are the pitfalls associated with trading in dark pools?
Is more prescriptive regulation of dark pools just a matter of time?
What can dark pool operators do to
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1