Founded in London in 1996, Progressive Asset Management Limited (PAML) is the holding company for a series of independent, FSA-regulated fund management firms. The group manages and administers assets worth in excess of £800 million. Progressive also runs Cavendish Administration Limited, an investment administration business.
Like many organisations operating in the buy-side industry, PAML complies with regulations on internal controls (AAF 01/06) set out by the Institute of Chartered Accountan
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO