The town of Kirkby Lonsdale seems an unlikely location for a buy-side organisation. It has a population of 2,500 and is generally considered by holiday- makers as a gateway to the mountains of the Lake District and the Yorkshire Dales. But Border Asset Management (BAM) has been based in Kirkby Lonsdale since its founding in 1989 and, as well as growing its assets under management to £250 million, the firm has also invested heavily in its technology in the past two years.
With offices in Kirkb
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets