The acceptance of outsourcing among buy-side managers occurred at a gradual – some would say 'grudgingly' gradual – pace over the last several years, prompted perhaps more strongly by cost-cutting pressures and difficult markets than by performance issues.
However, the outsourcing model continues to make good business sense among managers of various sizes and strategies as they focus more on core operations; start-up and small-tier funds lacking their own infrastructures utilise outsourcing o
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership