Recent and ongoing upward market volatility in the energy sector has attracted hedge fund managers in substantial numbers. According to the Energy Hedge Fund Center (EHFC), a Houston, Texas-based energy hedge fund and investor consulting and research firm, the number of hedge fund managers holding more than 25% of their assets in energy has increased from about 100 in 2003 to 500 as of May 2006.
But while managers have enjoyed significant short-term gains as prices for commodities such as cru
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy