As global foreign exchange continues to command increasingly staggering trading volumes and more buy-side managers seek alpha in these markets, the same issues of automation, efficiency and risk management once so acute in equities have come to the fore.
Buy-side front-office FX trading requirements have been arguably well-met by various multi-dealer electronic trading platform developers as well as single-dealer systems designed by FX-specialist banks. But in terms of clearing and settling,
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy