Is a single, integrated front-office platform a feasible objective for the buy side, and if so, when might we see such offerings on the market?
Not only is it feasible, but it's already happening. Over the past 18 months, we've seen consolidation across the market, especially in the OMS space. We expect to see this trend accelerate. We launched our single-system OMS with embedded EMS functionality in June 2007, leveraging the formation of ConvergEx. Since then, the other major vendors have a
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse