Is a single, integrated front-office platform a feasible objective for the buy side, and if so, when might we see such offerings on the market?
Not only is it feasible, but it's already happening. Over the past 18 months, we've seen consolidation across the market, especially in the OMS space. We expect to see this trend accelerate. We launched our single-system OMS with embedded EMS functionality in June 2007, leveraging the formation of ConvergEx. Since then, the other major vendors have a
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform