Credit has been a happy hunting ground for a steadily increasing number of aggressive buy-side institutions for the past two to three years, and it is their preoccupation with primarily credit default swaps (CDS) – and collateralised debt obligations to a lesser degree – that has prompted HFIT to focus this month's feature on this market.
As Stewart Eisenhart reports, one of the big challenges facing participants in the CDS market is the processing of such instruments, which, while the actua
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Blackstone Outlines Blueprint for Thomson Reuters F&R Spin-Off, Refinitiv