Credit has been a happy hunting ground for a steadily increasing number of aggressive buy-side institutions for the past two to three years, and it is their preoccupation with primarily credit default swaps (CDS) – and collateralised debt obligations to a lesser degree – that has prompted HFIT to focus this month's feature on this market.
As Stewart Eisenhart reports, one of the big challenges facing participants in the CDS market is the processing of such instruments, which, while the actua
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming