Emerging markets – Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC) as well as South Africa and other economies in Asia, Africa and South America – display high risk-reward characteristics attractive to those hedge fund and asset managers able to take advantage of those opportunities regardless of whether they are long-only firms looking to globalise their equity portfolios or multi-strategy hedge funds chasing cross-asset, cross-border alpha.
Caveats, though, are always quick to follow on the buy side
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs