I'm not an overly philosophical person – in fact I'd go one step further and describe myself as somewhat philosophically and spiritually barren. But at the risk of sounding marginally philosophical, I feel I must quote a pretty universal truism related to this month's feature: so much in life boils down to an issue of interpretation and semantics. Nowhere is this more evident than in the financial services industry when it comes to the nebulous concept of best execution.
The problem is that
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Blackstone Outlines Blueprint for Thomson Reuters F&R Spin-Off, Refinitiv