I'm not an overly philosophical person – in fact I'd go one step further and describe myself as somewhat philosophically and spiritually barren. But at the risk of sounding marginally philosophical, I feel I must quote a pretty universal truism related to this month's feature: so much in life boils down to an issue of interpretation and semantics. Nowhere is this more evident than in the financial services industry when it comes to the nebulous concept of best execution.
The problem is that
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming