Quintillion is a 30-man, Dublin-based fund administrator with $4.5 billion under administration, founded in Q4 2006 by six colleagues already working in Dublin's burgeoning fund administration industry. The administrator currently has 18 clients managing some 35 funds including New York-based Balor Capital Management and Wermuth Asset Management based in Frankfurt.
According to Charles Gillanders, Quintillion's chief technology officer, the six founders were all working at
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Numerix